Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction?

As a guy that works at a chemical factory, i usually smell of either bleach or TCP so have never really bothered with smellies on a daily basis.
As I'm taking up DE shaving thanks to generous offers from the sales board on here, I'm looking for something to spice up my routine.

AB Blue Seduction probably would have you guys rolling on the floor laughing, but reviews seem to suggest it's perfect for getting appreciative comments and making your wife think you have a mistress.
The only downside is that it's really an Amazon/Ebay purchase as noone else stocks it.

Is there a similar concoction available readily?
Some say that Givenche Eau Fraiche is very similar, but the ingredients are totally different.

Anyone have any experience they are willing to admit to?

If it isn't expensive take the plunge buy it see if its you. If it isnt sell it on.

Otherwise take a trip into your nearest town/city city might be better and go around the fragrance depts have a sniff around then once you've narrowed the field down a bit take one tester strip at a time go outside with it and then see if you like it. As this way you should have a cleaner frag than sniffing it inside with loads of others. Try your local Crabtree and Evelyn they have 4 nice scent ranges. Also loccitaine and penhaligons if you have one near by.

Back
Top Bottom