Anti-perspirant

+ 1 for Mitchums, has to be the Solid-looks like Alum Block= look out for it when it is down to £2 at most places.
I have always had problems, until discovered this one. They do a Mens/Ladies version.

When you sweat you also release toxins from the body blocking your pores on a regular basis can't be good for your long term health, I don't work in a office so maybe using antipersperant regular doesn't apply to me, I do sweat heavily especially during some fast paced walking even so fresh sweat doesn't really smell so even if you did work in close proximity to other people sweating for a few hours won't make you smell of BO that quickly.

When you sweat you also release toxins from the body blocking your pores on a regular basis can't be good for your long term health
Only a tiny amount of toxins is found in sweat. Liver and kidney remove the vast majority of them. I'd think they would easily remove what wasn't released by sweat. Excessive sweating can even reduce urine production by the kidneys, leaving toxins in the body for longer. Having said that - I don't use pore blockers. I use alum. It doesn't stop sweating, but it is antibacterial. No bacteria - no stench.

Back
Top Bottom