Anthony Logistics shaving cream

Got hold of a sample of this today, has anyone used this before? The RRP for the full tube is rather pricey which puts me off most of their product line but some of their products are pretty good.

Also they do a cream and a gel, I'm guessing the gel is for the busy man who has no time for lather! Have gotten used to creams though so probably wouldn't want to get the gel.

Used it this morning. One of my favourite creams. I am most of the way through a full tube and have a mini tube in reserve.
It has been mistaken for being a brushless cream in the past but it whips up a fantastic lather. A nice subtle menthol hit as well if you are not after too much of a face freeze.
Mankind.co.uk regularly have it on a good deal (half price AND 3 for 2) but they seem to be out of stock for the moment

Hmm, some brands have like good specific products and others not so good, e.g. the face stuff might be good but the shaving stuff is rubbish.

I've seen the mini-travel sized one for £8 for 50ml which ain't bad for a punt. The full sized I've seen going for £16+! Couldn't see it recently on MK after the Black Friday/Cyber Monday craze.

The menthol thing might not be appropriate for the winter months though.

I used this a looooooong time ago. It wasn't that bad and I can remember the scent easily. Sort of minty refreshing smell. Performance wasn't bad and loved bit of menthol hit.

I love menthol in the winter as well as the summer - the original residents in my home might not have back in 1885 but they didn't have central heating and air conditioning, of course.

Had a shave this morning with it, pretty classy performer!! I liked the lather and slip, and it felt nice on my skin. The peppermint sensation felt weird but strangely good I liked it. Rinsed off and left the skin nice and smooth, a shame its so expensive otherwise I'd be getting a full tube. Must keep a look out for MK's half price/3 for 2 offers eh.

Back
Top Bottom