Another convert saying hello

Hi.
I have recently made the transition to DE shaving.
I considered it about a year ago but never got round to it. Then after having enough of my old electric and the last of my Mach 3's running out I decided to give proper shaving a try.
I bought a starter kit from SIRUSKEY and have never looked back. I can't believe its taken me this long to find out that shaving can be enjoyable.
Since buying the first kit (Gillette Super Speed and synthetic brush) I have now got a few more bits. An early open comb Gillette, an alloy Gillette Tech. A very small travel tech. Then just been given one of my grandfathers old Gillette which I'm not sure what model it is, but will post a picture up soon for one of you gentlemen to identify for me.
I have also just bought a cheap (£6) badger brush. I didn't want to spend too much as my wife wants to treat me to a good one at Christmas.
Currently using Proraso, but got some Palmolive sticks on order.
And a load of blades (also bought from SIRUSKEY on here).

balidey said:
SIRUSKEY said:
Who invited you over here??? :icon_razz:
yep, all your fault. :icon_razz:

For those that don't know, SIRUSKEY has been doing a great job of converting some of us from another (non-shave) forum.

Rule 1?

Anyway ... you seem to have quite a lot of kit already ... lol ... no doubt more is to come.
As for soap - until recently I only ever used Proraso (unless I had to use a stick in an emergency) but I think I am now fully converted to Nanny's Soap - which is excellent by the way.

Back
Top Bottom