Another bad batch of Ingram?

There's another whole thread about this stuff, clearly they haven't sorted out the original problem.

Here's a copy of the email I received many moons ago.

We have carried out a thorough investigation and have found a number of batches where the product has developed an unusual consistency after production. The most likely cause of this is a production processing problem. While this problem has mainly affected the aesthetics of the product it may also have affected the functionality of the product in some cases.
http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-15426-page-3.html

My ingram menthol cream came today i opened it and its all clear runny half of it came out the tube. I rang the company lornamead and told them my product is runny, they said i got a bad batch and sending me one in the post when they have some in stock.
Edit: heres the phone number if you want to ring insted of emailing Tel: +44 (0 )1276 415740

I emailed them 10 days ago and got a reply that they couldn't replace at the moment but would when they had some available. Was expecting it to be a while but received 2 tubes yesterday. Good stuff, tyvm Lornamead.

ravey said:
I emailed them 10 days ago and got a reply that they couldn't replace at the moment but would when they had some available. Was expecting it to be a while but received 2 tubes yesterday. Good stuff, tyvm Lornamead.

I bought a tube today, opened the top, and all that came out was liquid! There must be something seriously wrong with either their production, or QC!

Shemen Zait said:
Strange. Got a new tube last Friday, watery like yours.
Left it in the fridge overnight and ever since it's creamy again.

I have just received an e-mail from Ingrams, apologising for the cream being a liquid, they say its due to production errors, think this may be a standard reply. But they are going to send me a replacement FOC, very efficient! If the replacement comes the same as this one, i may try the fridge trick!

I reported my runny tube on Thursday, they responded immediately. I told them the batch number and got a response they had a bad batch and sorry. They sent me 2 tubes as well! I offered to send it back but they said not to bother.

i got two ingrams cream 3weeks ago and a letter from them and guess what. there both runny and watery put them in the fridge and it made no difference still works and lathers up soo im not really fussed and impressed with there customer service

Hippo said:
Emailed them, replacement on its way to me :) Super customer service :)

Agreed, e-mailed them last weekend, 3 days later 2 free tubes in the post, very good, and also very good shave cream, lovely and cold!

Back
Top Bottom