An 'oh dear' moment

Bechet45 said:
Lose the beard said:
Nowt wrong with a CD collection, I must have just over 1,000 all on shelves alphebatic in the lounge.

Alphabetical by what? Composer? Artist? Orchestra? Title?

I need the answer so I can stop endlessly re-arranging my collection and get on with shaving and the rest of my life!

Stuff them on an ipod - put the CDs in some dark drawer, then arrange your ipod lists however you want.

UKRob said:
Bechet45 said:
Lose the beard said:
Nowt wrong with a CD collection, I must have just over 1,000 all on shelves alphebatic in the lounge.

Alphabetical by what? Composer? Artist? Orchestra? Title?

I need the answer so I can stop endlessly re-arranging my collection and get on with shaving and the rest of my life!

Stuff them on an ipod - put the CDs in some dark drawer, then arrange your ipod lists however you want.

That just worsens the problem! iPods are not designed for classical lists! I've bent the mechanics of the database as far as it will go/I know how so it's workable - but that's all.

Dark drawer? My beloved collection? Nay, sir - never!

dodgy said:
Dear Paul,

You controlling bastard, Next you'll be dressin em up in cute little outfits and making em turn.....I mean do tricks. Good topic for bringing out the other crazys who post about their own healthy enthusiasm for shaving crap. Show the new guys what can happen if you ain't careful. You gotta love that.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts,

Made me chuckle that, Martin. I've merely headed off 'Enabling Avenue' onto 'OCD Road'.

That's all guvnor.

Back
Top Bottom