An 'oh dear' moment

Got home tonight and decided I wanted to put all my razors into their cases, then line them up accordingly.

Don't really think I should be confessing to this, but I can't believe I'm the only one. :s

(Reassurance needed!)

Yep I did tonight twice because I found one on the coffee table after the first arrangement. Then the missus came home so I thought I ought to stop in case she thought I was getting a little carried away with it all

Re: RE: An 'oh dear' moment

RB73 said:
If it was by height from the right then yes, you need help fella :icon_razz:

TALLEST ON THE RIGHT - SHORTEST ON THE LEFT IN SINGLE RANK ...wait for it.... SIZE!!! Ah, as my basic training Staff Sergeant would say 'Drill is a pill and should be taken twice daily'

Should be in age order (as much as is possible if some not known).
I keep my razors in whisky tumblers. The adjustables in one and the rest split up into a tumbler for the gold ones and another for nickel/chrome. S fourth tumbler for my SE and my injector. This is permanent display/storage

Had you had a few beers by any chance........?

Could be a lot worse: train spotting, beer mats, model railways, LPs, CDs, fountain pens, stamps...the list goes on.

I fully accept that I've probably upset half the folks here, but hey, I'm guilty of at least of two of the above OCDs, I mean interests, er hobbies, er... you know what I mean!

spaceryder said:
Could be a lot worse: train spotting, beer mats, model railways, LPs, CDs, fountain pens, stamps...the list goes on.

, I'm guilty of at least of two of the above

Hi there,

So it's at least two, all the way to possibly everything on the list. I would bet towards that side.

I'm sorry.....train spotting? Seriously, that's a hobby eh? Heh, I hadda do a Wiki search on that, since I knew it couldn't be what it sounded like. I was wrong.....

Martin

Here's how we do things in Wisconsin! Take that, UK railguys,

Attachments

• Railfans_at_prairie_du_chien.jpg
    Railfans_at_prairie_du_chien.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 34
Re: RE: An 'oh dear' moment

spaceryder said:
Had you had a few beers by any chance........?

I fully accept that I've probably upset half the folks here, but hey, I'm guilty of at least of two of the above OCDs, I mean interests, er hobbies, er... you know what I mean!

Nowt wrong with a CD collection, I must have just over 1,000 all on shelves alphebatic in the lounge.

Tall_Paul said:
Got home tonight and decided I wanted to put all my razors into their cases, then line them up accordingly.

Don't really think I should be confessing to this, but I can't believe I'm the only one. :s

(Reassurance needed!)

Dear Paul,

You controlling bastard, Next you'll be dressin em up in cute little outfits and making em turn.....I mean do tricks. Good topic for bringing out the other crazys who post about their own healthy enthusiasm for shaving crap. Show the new guys what can happen if you ain't careful. You gotta love that.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts,

dodgy said:
spaceryder said:

, I'm guilty of at least of two of the above

Hi there,

So it's at least two, all the way to possibly everything on the list. I would bet towards that side.

I'm sorry.....train spotting? Seriously, that's a hobby eh? Heh, I hadda do a Wiki search on that, since I knew it couldn't be what it sounded like. I was wrong.....

Martin

Here's how we do things in Wisconsin! Take that, UK railguys,

I think you guys call it "railfanning", Martin.

Lose the beard said:
Nowt wrong with a CD collection, I must have just over 1,000 all on shelves alphebatic in the lounge.

Alphabetical by what? Composer? Artist? Orchestra? Title?

I need the answer so I can stop endlessly re-arranging my collection and get on with shaving and the rest of my life!

Back
Top Bottom