Am I alone?

Is it just me or that numpty from go compare ad really needs knocking out? :evil:

I know it's christmas and all but I might have a spare £50 I could throw in to see a gang giving it to him,he won't be singing like a bitch no more :hungrig

The circulation booster advert gets on my tits !! especially the woman from 0:58 seconds
i would like to booster her head straight off off her shoulders....smug cow !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOrmY59nN6I[/youtube]

For years I have been wondering why the interview with this fool got broadcast. I've never tried a Dime bar because I can't possibly see how anybody so sub-normal could enjoy the same kind of confectionery as me. :roll:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUntAOk18UI[/youtube]

Father Ted said:
Mind you the number of times I have shouted at the Today program.....

Toady is one of my pet hates but I listen to it from 0600 every morning; it's the publicity machine for the Labour Party. I find Humphreys to be rude and none too sharp. Eva Davis has an agenda and....oh bollocks, they all have an agenda.

I regularly won't go to sleep until I have had my daily fix of Sailing By.

:x

We used to wake up to Today but after a few years decided it was just too depressing at that time of the morning. I still sometimes listen to it if I'm in the car at that time, usually catching the tail end of things. I'd much rather hear Chris Evans early on. He never fails to be positive and cheerful, qualities that I seem to be losing a bit these days. :roll:

Blyth Spirit said:

And now, before the news and weather, here is the Shipping Forecast issued by the Meteorological Office at 1400 hours Greenwich Mean Time.
Finisterre, Dogger, Rockall, Bailey: no.
Wednesday, variable, imminent, super.
South Utsire, North Utsire, Sheerness, Foulness, Family Ness:
If you will, often, eminent, 447, 22 yards, touchdown, stupidly.
Malin, Hebrides, Shetland, Jersey, Fair Isle, Turtle-Neck, Tank Top, Courtelle:
Blowy, quite misty, sea sickness. Not many fish around, come home, veering suggestively.
That was the Shipping Forecast for 1700 hours, Wednesday 18 August

Funny how all the Today hater's keep listening. Hey ho, it shouldn't be too long before it becomes a mouthpiece for the Tory party.

I don't hate it, I listen because I find it engaging. Enough so to get angry when they either are rude or let the interviewee get away with an outrageous statement.

Father Ted said:
Blyth Spirit said:

And now, before the news and weather, here is the Shipping Forecast issued by the Meteorological Office at 1400 hours Greenwich Mean Time.
Finisterre, Dogger, Rockall, Bailey: no.
Wednesday, variable, imminent, super.
South Utsire, North Utsire, Sheerness, Foulness, Family Ness:
If you will, often, eminent, 447, 22 yards, touchdown, stupidly.
Malin, Hebrides, Shetland, Jersey, Fair Isle, Turtle-Neck, Tank Top, Courtelle:
Blowy, quite misty, sea sickness. Not many fish around, come home, veering suggestively.
That was the Shipping Forecast for 1700 hours, Wednesday 18 August

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (see that, it works!)
;)

Jeltz said:
Father Ted said:
Mind you the number of times I have shouted at the Today program.....

Its not just me then :lol:

Damn Humphries and Nockerty (sp?) :x :x :x :x

All I can say in James Naughties' favour is that he was a strong supporter and member of the Scottish Tartans Society in the eighties.

JohnnyO. :?

Back
Top Bottom