All ProRaso fans should check this out - they're very cheap!

StephenShave said:
mrjackoboy said:
..... but have soap coming out of my ears lol

Really? What kind of brush are you using? :icon_razz:

A-ROTFL.gif

loopyloop said:
Give you 1 better: have made him an offer and got 2 for £7! Nothing to do with cheapskate-ing. That's what eBay is, pure and simple.

That's amazing, and a bit worrying too. Subtract the postage (£2.80) and packaging (estimate at least 25p, good strong box & padding). that means the soaps were £1.98 each - that cannot be sustainable!

Worrying? For whom? Last thing I'm inclined to do is worry about fortunes of eBay sellers. No, what this really shows is how cheap, dirt cheap these things must be in actual reality, and what a ripoff retail price the customer pays. And that's about it.

loopyloop said:
Worrying? For whom?

Ultimately, for us! It's all very well having a cheap source to buy these, but if it isn't sustainable, well, it's a very short win. I'd prefer to see them around for a while - everyone is entitled to a fair wage...

In Italy in the shops a tub of Proraso is $2.2 or so (£1.43), get it here in your suitcase and flog it on the bay for £4.5 will leave you enough for a cup of tea. Of course there is always shaving soap falling off the back of the lorry which is even cheaper.

Shemen Zait said:
In Italy in the shops a tub of Proraso is $2.2 or so (£1.43), get it here in your suitcase and flog it on the bay for £4.50

The killer is Royal Mail charge of £2.80, which for more expensive items can be insignificant, but for cheap items like this, takes on an unfair proportion of the total price!

Shemen Zait said:
In Italy in the shops a tub of Proraso is $2.2 or so (£1.43), get it here in your suitcase and flog it on the bay for £4.5 will leave you enough for a cup of tea.

Precisely.
Indeed, postage price is the killer. that's why in another post I asked whether these can be bought from a shop in town.

Back
Top Bottom