AFTERSHAVE WITH A LONG LASTING SCENT

Quite alright my good sir. The offer is also open to 4 others, should they be keen to try it! :)
Good morning, so impressed with your discription of your Extro Bay Rum EDT / Aftershave I pulled the trigger and bought a bottle from Shaving Station, so please offer someone else the sample you was kindly going to send me ( if you wish )
Thanks again for the offer to send a sample :)

Good morning, so impressed with your discription of your Extro Bay Rum EDT / Aftershave I pulled the trigger and bought a bottle from Shaving Station, so please offer someone else the sample you was kindly going to send me ( if you wish )
Thanks again for the offer to send a sample :)
Oh cripes, I hope it lives up to expectations! I think I'll have to start getting into reviewing some products seeing as I can't go a week without buying something else!

To all; there's two samples remaining :) I'm still waiting on the sample bottles which I'd imagine should arrive Monday :)

Oh cripes, I hope it lives up to expectations! I think I'll have to start getting into reviewing some products seeing as I can't go a week without buying something else!

To all; there's two samples remaining :) I'm still waiting on the sample bottles which I'd imagine should arrive Monday :)
It arrived this morning, it certainly does live up to expectations, thank you for the heads up :)

Sorry for further hijacking this thread - sample bottles arrived today so I'll be decanting some Extro Bay Rum into them tonight. There were 5 delivered and 3 members have already claimed their samples so there are an extra 2 for whomever wants to try before buying it! :) I'll hopefully get the 3 sent out tomorrow to @flip-68 , @isendono and @AJP . If you could all PM me your addresses (with the exception of AJP who has already done so) then I'll update you when I post them! :) It'll be about 10mL per bottle which should last a nice while if you're not a copious user of aftershaves, like myself.

Cheers!

Ben

Back
Top Bottom