Advice on New blades

Hi everyone, some help needed if possible, I haven't tried that many blades and would like some recommendations please. My blade of choice at the moment is a Gillette green super stainless as it seems pretty sharp but smooth. Any blades similar to these? Many thanks in advance, Steve

Hi everyone, some help needed if possible, I haven't tried that many blades and would like some recommendations please. My blade of choice at the moment is a Gillette green super stainless as it seems pretty sharp but smooth. Any blades similar to these? Many thanks in advance, Steve
Gillette Nacet, Gillette Rubie ,Astra SP (green packet) Astra SS ( blue packet ). Old Polish Polsilver ( brown packet) sharp and smooth,

In order of preference Rubie , Nacet, Polish Polsilver , Astra SP, Astra SS. Please note these work for me, they may work for you to but can not guarantee .
If you PM me your address I will send you a couple of each blade free of charge for you to try...how's that? :)

Last edited:
The ones I've liked enough to splash on a batch of 100 or more are; Voskhod Teflon coated, Gillette 7 o'clock yellow sharpedge and Vidyut Super-Max Stainless. The latter are hopeless in two of my razors but work really well in the one I use on work days.

Back
Top Bottom