Acquisitions - week Mar. 7th to Mar. 13th incl.

Fitjar Citrus Kick Shaving Cream from Executive Shaving great service again from them.

A Stropping paddle from Tazz cheers mate

Audiolab said:
moodymick said:
Another block of Osma Alum :)

Were we playing hockey with the last one Mick? or is this a spare for when you drop the one in use? :lol:

It's getting a little awkward to hold, plus I had to acquire something, so I could legitimately start this thread off today.

Well, instead of the usual nonsense. :shock:

Will post a few photo's if they turn up in the post this week, a New forest silvertip 2213, plus a Vulfix Best badger 2235, hope to have them this week.

Jamie :D

After hearing lots of good things about it, I splashed out a whopping £1.39 on a tube of Palmolive cream for myself :)

It was great, smelled nice and really easy to get a good lather. I think I had a bad reaction to something in it though as I have a painful rash all over my chin and neck now :(

I'll try it once more just to confirm, but if it happens again, I'll PIF it on to somebody

Got a sample box of Ogallala Bay Rum [and variants!]. Took a sniff at all - liked the Limes and Peppercorns, and the Sandalwood :) . Not keen on the Sage & Cedar, Bay Rum [original] AS or Cologne. Just got to check with my wife, but may well be PIF'ing these.

Paul

jonno40 said:
After hearing lots of good things about it, I splashed out a whopping £1.39 on a tube of Palmolive cream for myself :)

It was great, smelled nice and really easy to get a good lather. I think I had a bad reaction to something in it though as I have a painful rash all over my chin and neck now :(

I'll try it once more just to confirm, but if it happens again, I'll PIF it on to somebody

Jonno

Let me know if you want to PIF this - I'd like to give it a go as it's no where to be seen 'round where I live :evil:

Paul

Evil bay verdict against me on a dispute case raised by a buyer.

Shipped item to him 17 calendar days ago (destination: New York) via 'signed for' post (as usual).
After the first 7 days he starts complaining "where is my item".
I follow up as normal, supply him again with tracking no. but also with scan of shipping bill, explaining thoroughly that it may well be held up in customs or for security reasons.
Item was stand razor set, solid steel and heavy. I ask him repeatedly to be patient and give it more time.

As soon as 14 days go by after the item was shipped he comes back again, complaining once more.
I reply in very strong tone that he should give it more time and that I will personally trace the matter from here by contacting the Post Office directly, then get back to him.
He immediately escalates the case to a dispute, falsely claiming the info I have been providing to him was of no use and demanding a full refund.
I reply normally stating the usual reasons why he should give it at least just a bit more time, and that in addition at least 30 days are needed before I can file a claim with the Post Office here before I gladly offer him a refund.

A day later eBay gives out verdict and provide full refund to him, then asking me to set up reimbursement details in my account so that they can take the money.
I do and they may as well have taken the money back already (I have deleted those emails as I am still very angry).
I appeal the case, arguing that even though eBay may want to refund him, they should not charge me as yet since the item may arrive there this or next week.

Appeal currently pending. :twisted:

I did everything by the book, was informative to the buyer, promptly provided tracking number, and still ended up losing my item plus the $136 I had got for it.
This is a disgrace. :evil:

As a long term E-Bay seller and buyer, this is one of the reasons I dont post outside the UK, it's a mine field, I have many E-mails asking to ship overseas but always decline.

Jamie

For the above reasons, (which i think are a disgrace on e-bays part) i shall no longer send overseas on E-bay.
will only send overseas on here, as we are all fair and its a sort of gentlemans agreement and we all do the right think with each other.

sorry this has been such a bad experiance for you "K"

3030P said:
Not keen on the Sage & Cedar, Bay Rum [original] AS or Cologne. Just got to check with my wife, but may well be PIF'ing these.

Paul

No need to PIF those, I'll buy them from you and you won't be out of pocket. Work out what the set would have been without the ones you're keeping and I'll happily paypal the amount to you.

English ball end Tech. Plus 50 Tiger blades.

This is my first Tech, and was acquired as part of an old grooming kit found on eBay for the princely sum of £2.20 :) . It looks unused, and is much lighter than my other razors (being aluminium except for the top cap), so will be interesting to see how it shaves.

Jos

Back
Top Bottom