Acquisitions - week Feb. 21st to 27th incl.

joe mcclaine said:
Hey Martin, if you ever find any 'Sables' I'll take a bottle off your hands.

;)

Sure thing,

You want the 1 liter size don't you? That frag is actually on my list to try and has been for a while. I always mean to order a decant whenever I visit the ladies at TPC, but something else seems to get in line ahead of it.

If I run into any I'll be happy to send out a decant.

Martin

A F-2 Fat Boy for £1 at a car boot. I could have gotten more but the old women stared to show me pictures of animals. So I ran before she got to the cats.

lexx said:
A F-2 Fat Boy for £1 at a car boot. I could have gotten more but the old women stared to show me pictures of animals. So I ran before she got to the cats.

Nice scoop, I'm looking forward to the car boots round Lincoln starting up again.

Ids said:
lexx said:

Nice scoop, I'm looking forward to the car boots round Lincoln starting up again.

Went to an Antiques Fayre in Stafford today. Saw 2 Rolls Razors, 3 Valet Auto-Strops, a couple of Tech clones, an Ever-Ready SE, a Ball End Tech in a Clothes Brush (zipped handle) and a boar brush with a brass handle.

Purchases? Nil. :|

Twinnumber2 said:
Anyone know where i can buy Old Spice Lime A/S. Quite keen to try it.

It comes from India not a UK item, Paul at connaught used to sell it dont know if he stil does, after that has to come straight from india so either the bay or a member her beyboo.

Finally managed to get hold of one of TI's abalone scaled 7/8s

wp07e6b9f7_05.jpg

wp880eff3f.jpg

mine seems to 'shimmer' a little bit greener than the one in the pic

my razor collection is now complete*

*until I find another

man of leisure said:
Feather Artist Club RG non folding. Hah. !!!! From Tazzbaby bless him.

Nice.

I had many fine shaves with the folding version (RG and DX).

Never used a razor that produced such a smooth shave from one, with-the-grain pass.

Even used it on the nogging on week-old stubble and on a 10-week beard. Swip, swip, gone.

tubby_shaw said:
With all the recent chat about razor storage/display recently I picked up one of THESE whilst out today and claimed a small section of bathroom shelf to sit it on :shave

Nice - might manage to get the wife to agree to that in the bathroom

Back
Top Bottom