Acquisitions - November 2021

View attachment 79507
That's right - my collection is complete. The Brass General courtesy of the awesome @Satanfriendly - thank you Chris. Here's the full suite of Generals :

View attachment 79508

I was resigned to never owning the brass one so ordered the LE brass Stando Rod from Poland which is a beautiful looking AC SE. Brass razors - just like buses!

View attachment 79509
View attachment 79510

A few financial adjustments now required this month.

And of course you are most welcome. It had to be done to make the shaving books balance. And my marriage to the same token

How much do these cost each? Actually scratch that maybe I shouldn't ask lol

Priceless (to anyone else that would have been)

As the Emporium's official accountant, a statement like makes grim reading.
are you his wing man like the one from the al pacino movie carlitos way? lool :p

5-16.jpg

And of course you are most welcome. It had to be done to make the shaving books balance. And my marriage to the same token

Priceless (to anyone else that would have been)

It seems the Emporium facilitates happy endings in both directions of their transactions.

are you his wing man like the one from the al pacino movie carlitos way? lool :p

5-16.jpg

The Emporium's growth in the last 24 months has surpassed expectations and it was clear external assistance was required, which involves referring to myself in third person, a few euphemisms here and there and referencing the Arko Man wherever possible.

View attachment 79504

todays mail call - Cerberus trifecta and chaotic neutral courtesy of slickboys … plus a number of samples (way more than I’ve expected! ) kindly received from @Mike Smart - thank you!
There’s a number of great scents there , as well as I’m looking forward to trying few new bases to me - especially PAA
Your Welcome mate hope there’s some you like.
Blades Are Class

Back
Top Bottom