Acquisitions June 2023

The new ones have a 5 in the bottom right hand corner, and there is a different of font for the word Gillette. The old ones have a round dot on the I, whilst the new ones have a different shaped dot on the I.

You can see this same branding on the blades as well. It might be difficult to capture on the picture but you can see it when you have the two blades in front of yourself. Also the old one is Nacet with an 'R' to the side, the new one has a 'TM'

I used a new one yesterday and it was a lot less sharp than the older ones. I will try an old one to see for sure. I've used a lot of the old ones and this one seemed different from the very outset.

View attachment 107647
I thought this was just me! Bought a bunch of Nacet for a 316 I was given and thought that the razor was over hyped but seems the blade has been downgraded…

I thought this was just me! Bought a bunch of Nacet for a 316 I was given and thought that the razor was over hyped but seems the blade has been downgraded…

Can you take a picture of the packet? Is there a date on the side?

My stocks of old Nacets are running down. As I loved the blades so much I would pass them on to share.

I will have to seek out some of the old ones to build up my stocks again!

Back
Top Bottom