Acquisitions - December 2021

Soaps and aftershaves from Henri & Victoria. I haven't used any H&V stuff before, and I'm looking forward to trying them.
iUY2hgW.jpg

My Christmas present has arrived!

Sneak peek to be sure, to be sure! The package from Shaving Time was addressed to me!
Standard copper bowl, fits nicely in my hand and seems heavy enough, I didn't think I'd need to go for a heavier one, but each to their own.
Now time to hand it over to Mrs D until the fat fella in red brings it back - I think that could actually be me having to deliver to myself!
Looks really nice though, I'll have to wait until after Christmas Day to give my first impressions of performance whilst lathering!

Attachments

• IMG_20211207_093131.jpg
    IMG_20211207_093131.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 10
My Christmas present has arrived!

Sneak peek to be sure, to be sure! The package from Shaving Time was addressed to me!
Standard copper bowl, fits nicely in my hand and seems heavy enough, I didn't think I'd need to go for a heavier one, but each to their own.
Now time to hand it over to Mrs D until the fat fella in red brings it back - I think that could actually be me having to deliver to myself!
Looks really nice though, I'll have to wait until after Christmas Day to give my first impressions of performance whilst lathering!
Mine also arrived. I'm not waiting to use it, and it'll get an outing tomorrow.

I totally agree about the weight. If I want a bit of weight-lifting of a morning, I have a large Woodhead scuttle.

Last edited:
My Simpson T3 Black Friday brushes have arrived. They look awesome in the flesh. Mrs B83 has chosen the blue brush as my Christmas present and put it away for the big day.
View attachment 81226
Chris - I hope you don't start searching for Blue when she isn't around so that you can have a quick try out!

As a kid I once found my Christmas toy car on top of wardrobe and had a play with it several times. It fell down the back of wardrobe putting it back and I couldn't reach it.
Gestapo style interogations followed!!!

Back
Top Bottom