Acquisitions 29th April to 6th May

Re: RE: Acquisitions 29th April to 6th May

chrisbell said:
I'll kick us off this week with a Tabac stick I've just got in the post.
Hope you enjoy it. This will have the full smell onslaught, not the two month air-tamed pungency evisceration of the sample I sent you.

Brianpilman said:
A set of samples from. https://www.stjohnsbayrum.com/default.asp

Saving the sniff of them til later today once Steves bayrum scent wares off from today's shave

I have wanted to try their stuff for about 5 years.

joe mcclaine said:
Brianpilman said:

Saving the sniff of them til later today once Steves bayrum scent wares off from today's shave

Delivered in 10 days quite surprised as sent USPS and we all knw they don't like alcohol in post. 8 samples for 5 dollars delivered so not bad value

Brianpilman said:
joe mcclaine said:
Brianpilman said:

Delivered in 10 days quite surprised as sent USPS and we all knw they don't like alcohol in post. 8 samples for 5 dollars delivered so not bad value

Brilliant, I'm on it.

A gillette rocket HD from the bay of e arrived today.

[attachment=7165]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367253598.986012.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367253598.986012.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 47
NotTheStig said:
chrisbell said:
I'll kick us off this week with a Tabac stick I've just got in the post.
Hope you enjoy it. This will have the full smell onslaught, not the two month air-tamed pungency evisceration of the sample I sent you.

It was similar to the sample I'd already tried from ManMachine, though mate! Cheers for your sample, though.

Got a few soap's 3 palmolive and a jb williams shaving stick holder and a still sealed Floris rose geranium soap/bowl had a sniff of the palmolive couldn't detect any scent but that may be due to to having a cold....

7c78a6c9-9ceb-4c94-aa8f-26ce43f38569_zps97ce9666.jpg

DSC_02641_zps4917ae47.jpg

A Parat and an old cigar box for some of my razors.

I bought a few wooden boxes the other week which are great for most of my razors, except for a couple of longer ones.

EDIT: 25 Polsilver iridium's i forgot about. The seller from Bulgaria shill bids from what i can tell after watching a few of his auctions, so dont pay more that £6.01 (inc delivery) and you will get a 2nd chance offer like i did ;)

Got a progress today, its second hand but seems to have the adjustment problem only turns down to 3 when the notch on the cap is turned to the side with the arrow. Seems to adjust down to 1 with the cap on the wrong way around.

Does that affect it at all, having the cap the wrong way around?

Dave.B said:
Got a few soap's 3 palmolive and a jb williams shaving stick holder and a still sealed Floris rose geranium soap/bowl had a sniff of the palmolive couldn't detect any scent but that may be due to to having a cold....
I put a low bid on the three Palmolives. Let us know what the performance is like. i do have a very old NOS Palmolive stick which works brilliantly but also has no smell.

Back
Top Bottom