Acquisitions 1st January to 31st January 2016

Why is everyone buying sodding Hybrid Techs all of a sudden, and where are you getting them from? It's the one missing from my (somewhat) expensive collection of Techs. Lovely catch, there. Enjoy!
They say you should never meet your heroes... I have been after one of these for yonks (at a sub £100 price) because people say they are the best Tech shave there is ( and boy, do I like my Techs) - finally got one and, well, its not as good as my 1940's head.

And frankly the Hone knocks it into a cocked hat.

Im just pondering what to do with it, keep it because it looks the secks. Or punt it on and pay off some of my Christmas credit card bill.

They say you should never meet your heroes... I have been after one of these for yonks (at a sub £100 price) because people say they are the best Tech shave there is ( and boy, do I like my Techs) - finally got one and, well, its not as good as my 1940's head.

And frankly the Hone knocks it into a cocked hat.

Im just pondering what to do with it, keep it because it looks the secks. Or punt it on and pay off some of my Christmas credit card bill.
I am with you on this as I prefer my 1940's Techs and the Hybrid is left in the case. I was very disappointed in the shave, esp after all the hype !!

2 bottles of Myrsol Aqua Balsamica - my favourite. And both my CRSW soaps and my Blackbird are in the UK as of this morning (not sure my the soaps took and extra 6 days to get here but never mind. Let see how they fair with customs ...

I am with you on this as I prefer my 1940's Techs and the Hybrid is left in the case. I was very disappointed in the shave, esp after all the hype !!
Yep same here very disappointed but then I find all techs a bit on the mild side for me - bit like Uncle Bertie. What to do with it ???? Do I keep it because these can only appreciate in value or do I sell it and buy some kit that I can use.

Hybrid Techs are very desirable at the moment .......... With the right images and description, you should get a premium for it on Fleabay. If you're not using it ..... and you're not collecting ........... may as well ...........

Nannys silly soaps Moroccan sands and English rose. Most impressed with the smell of the rose, very realistic. Not sweet and you can smell the greenery in it. Love the Moroccan as well , can't stop sniffing it :)

I occasionally drop by into Afro-Caribbean hair product retailers on the off-chance. This time it paid off well:

Brut Musk EDT - £3.99
Brut Musk AS - £2.69
Palmolive Sensitive Cream - £1.69
Dove Men+ Care Balm - £2.50

1b02ad5ca560efc36650f49b90c3c10a.jpg

I occasionally drop by into Afro-Caribbean hair product retailers on the off-chance. This time it paid off well:

Brut Musk EDT - £3.99
Brut Musk AS - £2.69
Palmolive Sensitive Cream - £1.69
Dove Men+ Care Balm - £2.50

1b02ad5ca560efc36650f49b90c3c10a.jpg
Not tried the palmolive sensitive, any major difference?

It's a first time for me as well with this one, so I don't know yet.
A combination of curiosity and some positive reports from a few years back was what made me buy it.

Back
Top Bottom