Acquisitions 1st Feb - 29th Feb 2016

A one ounce baccy tin and some foam creates a decent travel case.

The biggest box in the world turned up with this new type. A quick go in the ultra sonic and I have a nice clean plate intact razor £20 delivered from France eBay. Cheers Andy @ajc347

Lovely razor, I see them on ebay occasionally, but the bidding always ends up too high for me. I'm intrigued by the fact it's a 40ies Gillette with round stabiliser pins, it's a bit of of a throwback! I personally think the ridge and groove system in News and the long oval pins and slots in English Techs are probably more stable. It looks cool though. [emoji2]

Lovely razor, I see them on ebay occasionally, but the bidding always ends up too high for me. I'm intrigued by the fact it's a 40ies Gillette with round stabiliser pins, it's a bit of of a throwback! I personally think the ridge and groove system in News and the long oval pins and slots in English Techs are probably more stable. It looks cool though. [emoji2]
thanks

The pins fit the holes tight. Plenty stable

Finally to why I spent the money - two NIB Merkur MII's.
In colors I don't have - polished silver and gold.

2n090f8.jpg

This one is beautiful wow :cool:

A one ounce baccy tin and some foam creates a decent travel case.

The biggest box in the world turned up with this new type. A quick go in the ultra sonic and I have a nice clean plate intact razor £20 delivered from France eBay. Cheers Andy @ajc347

Great to see that the razor arrived Al. :)

Let me know if you want a Gillette-branded case for it as I have a couple of spare ones which originally came with the round-pin NEW.

You're more than welcome to have one of them for free.

Back
Top Bottom