Acquisitions 1 August - 31 August

Ha, yea you could be right but I prefer to look at it as looking for the perfect razor and you have to pick up a lot of razors before you find the one!.......it's not working is it? oK......

My name is Paul and I'm a razorholic.......it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.....Thank you.

Ha, yea you could be right but I prefer to look at it as looking for the perfect razor and you have to pick up a lot of razors before you find the one!.......it's not working is it? oK......

My name is Paul and I'm a razorholic.......it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.....Thank you.
Hey, this isn't a rehearsel, you only live once. Enjoy!...:p

Received this NIB/NOS Wilkinson Classic DE in the more unusual solid black knurled handle and silver-colored cap.

2hnymox.jpg

1074777.jpg

I just received a Brooks Brothers NOS puck of shaving soap
And a Sunny Jim aluminum razor handle. The handle looks well made. It is extremely lightweight, so it will be interesting to try with my AS-D2 heads.
55OI5fg.jpg
6dX62pS.jpg
bYPWDMO.jpg

Just an addendum. This handle came with a standard Merkur head that was listed as "brand new" but had several dings in its top suggesting use or rough handling. When I complained, I got no response whatever, so I have filed a case for refund with eBay. I would NOT suggest buying anything from this guy.

After 3 under 10$us winners on eBay str8 razors this month, I just had to try for 1 more. The 9.99$ special came in the mail today. Lemon... Will try to clean it up and sharpen but it looks like a looser.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472608616.704552.jpg

Should have known from the "shadowing" it was hiding something[emoji22]

My Rocnel SE50, which earlier today was, according to the tracking information, still at Heathrow WDC, has just been delivered by the postman.

Yourshaving.com had wrapped it up very well, and the Rocnel packaging is the usual high quality. The parcel also contained a packet of Blue Astras (which I wanted to try), and a styptic pencil. Is someone trying to tell me something?

PS
This is one clever piece of razor engineering.
RocnelSE50_0001.JPG RocnelSE50_0002.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom