abraham lincoln - vampire hunter

just been to see this in 3D on the strength of the film title, and despite a few ropey reviews... i thoroughly enjoyed it :D as you can imagine, liberties have been taken with historical accuracy, but if youre looking to be entertained with a flight of fancy its worth checking out.

isaiah53 said:
just been to see this in 3D on the strength of the film title, and despite a few ropey reviews... i thoroughly enjoyed it :D as you can imagine, liberties have been taken with historical accuracy, but if youre looking to be entertained with a flight of fancy its worth checking out.

sounds good!

It's even stupider than Prometheus, but considerably more fun.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, but it is shit, no question about it. Probably Timur B's third best movie (after Wanted and the first Night Watch movie).

Dr Rick said:
It's even stupider than Prometheus, but considerably more fun.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, but it is shit, no question about it. Probably Timur B's third best movie (after Wanted and the first Night Watch movie).

Just got in... Bit long imo, but fun. Wouldn't buy the DVD, but enjoyed it all the same, it's no 'Avengers'.
But yea, million times more enjoyable than Prometheus.

Wife read the book... Yes, there is a book that the movie is based on!! As a work of literature she says that it is definitely lacking. (yes, she does have a degree in American Literature).

Back
Top Bottom