About time...

Not sure why its taken 3 years of wet shaving for me to join this place. Heard nothing but great stuff!

The name is Srdjan, I live in Serbia, spend a lot of time in Germany and Switzerland lately. I'm always on the road :)

It's great to finally be here and may I introduce myself to you in pictures, because, you know, they speak a thousand words.

http://instagram.com/mr__britva

Cheers!

Gentlemen, thanks for the warm welcome!

Nick, I've followed back, always nice to discover great feeds!

Gordy, perhaps I need to post some more pictures of Serbia ;) Once you get into the countryside, it is indeed a beautiful country.

Gentlemen, thanks for the warm welcome!

Nick, I've followed back, always nice to discover great feeds!

Gordy, perhaps I need to post some more pictures of Serbia ;) Once you get into the countryside, it is indeed a beautiful country.

Most of my mates have been over fishing there. I had to pull out twice for health reasons but the pictures of your country were such a shock to me, it's stunning! I'm hoping to get over in the next couple of years.

69264af4f5d81afd08bb32298c5dcfd2.jpg

"That's where the fishy lives!"

Looking at your photos (and @Gordy is right - post some of your stunning country) you have a great deal of experience and, I suspect, knowledge.

Welcome indeed, Srdjan

Tom, I have 3 years of experience shaving with a straight and virtually the same, honing them. Not sure if that's a lot, I'm sure there's always room for improvement, especially because I use naturals exclusively and they are all different. Makes the game more fun that way I guess.

DE RAD you see on the recent photos is a "temporary distraction", as I look for "a couple" of nice shavers to have when I'm travelling. I find that the edge of a straight razor, especially those extra hollow ones, can collapse on long airplane journeys. Happened to me a few times and now I don't take just any straight along on my travels. I pick some heavier grinds, harder steel, or plain and simple, take a DE. I also plan to keep 3-4 DEs to pass on to my sons, when the time comes. Provided they want them, of course.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Back
Top Bottom