A new fellow joins the gang

A new fellow joins the gang

He is a Futur

IMG_1377-1.jpg

mrkiii said:
Nice pic.

Hope you like your Futur as much as I like mine. I've got two :roll: satin & chrome

/m

Now that is greedy, but are you thinking of adding the gold one into the mix :D

Only had one shave so far with the Futur, fitted a Bolzano Superinox and performed a with and across on number two then against on number three and certainly enjoyed the tool. I have to admit I was in two minds on what to expect from the Futur as there are some very mixed opinions but it seem we we get along very well indeed :D :D :D

pugh-the-special-one said:
Nice shots, and nice collection you have there, I couldn't get along with the Futur, but that's just me I found it to large in the hand for my liking.

jamie.

Yes it i a very large razor but find it has perfect balance and the shape of the handle gives great finger placement although I do hold my different razors all in a different manor just gripping the little EJ 87 by the very end of the handle between two finger tips and a thumb, Were as I tended to just balance the Futur on either my thumb or forefinger depending upon weather shaving up or down.

Bemused said:
mrkiii said:
Nice pic.

Hope you like your Futur as much as I like mine. I've got two :roll: satin & chrome

/m

Now that is greedy, but are you thinking of adding the gold one into the mix :D

Mmm - have been debating that but since I'm not a 'gold' person I think I'll keep it like this. RAD hasn't come in for me yet - I use the chrome one when travelling and the satin in the matching stand (+ brush) at home ;)

At least - that's how I rationalize things :mrgreen:

/m

Back
Top Bottom