A Gillette Slim Adjustable H3 for $ 12 is it worth?

I found Gillette Slim Adjustable H3 in good condition and I need bid on it.

$%28KGrHqNHJBsE-+mI+KfoBP4bRegJdw~~60_3.JPG

mv3490%20%281%29.JPG

mv3490%20%282%29.JPG

mv3490%20%283%29.JPG

Is this one $ 12 worth? Including shipping it would be $ 19. I would like have advise because this on is in Good condition, but not very good.

Definitely, as long as everything is straight and square, especially the guard bars, and that the adjustment is precise and clicks into each setting (warning - loosen the doors slightly before adjusting).

It got some wear, well $12 is my max biding, I could pay less, I just wanna put it a bid higher as I'm a last minute bider. Should I put the biding higher? $ 19 is already about € 15 and 12.18 pounds.

Mint cased ones can go for over £30, so £12 is reasonable for a tidy but used example. TBH, the worst wear I can see is to the painted numbers on the adjuster, but they can be touched-up with enamel paint.

Okay great, reason I ask such questions is because I'm quite new with this, I understand that they go for much more often away this one which I found is in good condition and no high shipping costs.

Another reason that I ask this, I want make sure off my investment, later I want to choose which vintage razors I keep and which ones I want to sell and that's why I want know if it is a reasonable price.

$ 12 is my max bid, do you suggest I make it higher? I will only bid in the last minute, so I already gave a higher bid, but right now I need bid $ 11 so I only got $ 1 higher then the next bid needs to be and ofcourse I don't know if the current bider put an auto bid.

$ 20 is almost 13 pound, I have looked in some topic's these go normally for more about then 13 pound, so about 16 euro, seller states its in good condition, so that must mean mechanically it should be fine to.

I haven't placed any bid yet, I only bid in last minute so I still got some time. I'm a bider what others like to call snipe biding, if I bid now I'm only helping to increase its price. Oh its already on $ 12 usd the biding.

I think I'm going let this one go, its price is going up to almost € 17 and this one I classief as in the grade Good, and havent got any answers from the seller about my questions, so I avoid this one, I'm already getting an Gillette Super Speed which I payed € 15,50 and is almost in mint condition, only got two scratches was me told.

Wow it ended at $ 26

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380448761819&autorefresh=true

I can get a almost mint on one off the forums

Back
Top Bottom