A bunch of stuff I'm passing / paying forward

View attachment 45929
This PIF is open to all members. ( see postal restrictions )

I have a bunch of stuff I'm willing to pass on to someone else, Semogue boar brushes, two SOC and one 2000, a few tallow based soaps, a lavender hand soap and some other stuff!
The box Will no doubt have more in it than is being shown here but no less!!
I am willing to pay the postage within the UK.
If you would like a chance to have this lovely lot of gear please express your interest by leaving your name and I will randomly pick a name on Sunday 28th July, so not long now!
Good luck . P.

Edit.....there will be four more shave soaps plus another boar brush and some blades to go with the above!
Great pif...not in..but nice stuff for someone to have

Great stuff, and very generous of you.

Well, my birthday is actually on the day of the pick, and this looks like a great present :)

I live in Portugal, but would gladly pay the postage. If this is ok, I would like to join in.

Great stuff, and very generous of you.

Well, my birthday is actually on the day of the pick, and this looks like a great present :)

I live in Portugal, but would gladly pay the postage. If this is ok, I would like to join in.
Happy Birthday for Sunday, as you would gladly pay the postage because you are outside of the UK you can concider yourself in the draw, good luck. :) P.

View attachment 45929
This PIF is open to all members. ( see postal restrictions )

I have a bunch of stuff I'm willing to pass on to someone else, Semogue boar brushes, two SOC and one 2000, a few tallow based soaps, a lavender hand soap and some other stuff!
The box Will no doubt have more in it than is being shown here but no less!!
I am willing to pay the postage within the UK.
If you would like a chance to have this lovely lot of gear please express your interest by leaving your name and I will randomly pick a name on Sunday 28th July, so not long now!
Good luck . P.

Edit.....there will be four more shave soaps plus another boar brush and some blades to go with the above!
Count me in

Back
Top Bottom