6 month de

Hello from Glasgow, I've been using shaving brush and soap for years but with the cartridge razors. The usual story changed to de to save money. That didn't go to plan as I now have 6 de razors 4 brushes 10 different soaps 2 creams and assortments of aftershaves and balms . anyway I've been browsing through the forum and thought it would be a good idea to join the rest of the addicted .forgot to mention that the shaving is a pleasure now.cheers.​

Hello from Glasgow, I've been using shaving brush and soap for years but with the cartridge razors. The usual story changed to de to save money. That didn't go to plan as I now have 6 de razors 4 brushes 10 different soaps 2 creams and assortments of aftershaves and balms . anyway I've been browsing through the forum and thought it would be a good idea to join the rest of the addicted .forgot to mention that the shaving is a pleasure now.cheers.​
In the right place at last.... Welcome

Thanks for the welcome batch300 , ye so much for saving money changing to de shaving . hopefully I'll be able to calm down a bit now that I have a collection of gear to use.

Welcome in to the shaving room patw, make yourself at home.

Back
Top Bottom