4G handsets

So I got a shiny new phone today, the HTC One Mini 2, which is a nice handset.

The handset is on 4G, and is covered in my area as I checked on the site. However when I turn off my Wi-Fi it doesn't enable mobile data/network whatever you call it, as the 'APN is incorrect'.

I've had the phone for about 5/6 hours now so any registering and activating should be done by now?

Or is there something else I'm meant to do?

They're not open til tomorrow I was wondering if anyone on here had the same problem and could help me beforehand .

Lb1 said:
Open until 10pm weekdays and 8pm weekends.

I just tried calling and its a 50p per min charge if you want to speak to an advisor outside of service hours which is apparently 8am-6pm.

And yes I did Mr S Pants, twice.

DPTC said:
Lb1 said:
Open until 10pm weekdays and 8pm weekends.

I just tried calling and its a 50p per min charge if you want to speak to an advisor outside of service hours which is apparently 8am-6pm.

And yes I did Mr S Pants, twice.

I thought dialling 150 was free from your handset? Absolute con if not.

Not sure you want to turn on the "moble data/network" widget . On my iPhone that opens you up to service from other carriers and countries. Rates are extremely high!!!!

So I went into an EE store today to ask about it. They checked my SIM and everything turned out I'm still on Orange and that my new data plan hasn't been carried over yet and "there's a problem with the internet" They say it takes about 24/48 hours so I should expect some 4G tomorrow afternoon hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom