3 tubs of Maca Root Shave Cream + Shaving Brush £12 Delivered @ Bodyshop

Just got an ok deal @ Bodyshop, dunno how long it'll last but thought I'd share.

I got:

x3 For Men Maca Root Shave Cream 200ml
x1 Wooden Shaving Brush

With the following discounts:

Free standard delivery on all orders over £20
Buy 2 Make-up or Skin Care items and get 1 Free
50% off vouchercode (use code HELLO50)

Never tried any of these products but I suppose it's worth a bash at this price. :)

Just ordered a tub and a tube of shaving cream,the face protecting moisturizer and the brush for £12 all in.thanks for the heads up!

Just ordered a tub and a tube of shaving cream,the face protecting moisturizer and the brush for £12 all in.thanks for the heads up!

Hi Skynet

Thanks for sharing this - what a top deal :)

I wanted 1 each of the Maca Root shave cream, razor relief and face protector - but the buy two get third free offer meant the order was below the £20 for free P&P . So, I added another three tubs of the shave cream to my order (with all the offers, it works out that the P&P covers the cost of one of the tubs anyway!) :D

Total individual value of goods: £51
Total cost after buy 2 get 3rd free applied: £35
Total cost after 50% off applied: £17.50

Really can't beat that for good value! I didn't bother with the card as it's £5/year and I'm not likely to be buying any more from them this year! :D

Cheers mate. What a great offer.

I got three shaving things for me, three lots of facial cleaner for my wife and three lots of 'old woman' creams for my Mum (which didn't register as 3 for 2 unfortunately).

Total was around £108 but it came to £48 which is great.

Tall_Paul said:
Cheers mate. What a great offer.

I got three shaving things for me, three lots of facial cleaner for my wife and three lots of 'old woman' creams for my Mum (which didn't register as 3 for 2 unfortunately).

Total was around £108 but it came to £48 which is great.

suddenly my girlfriend doesnt mind me using time on the forum on a saturday night...:icon_razz:

thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom