3 Fraviote Scents or Smelling Soaps

Rob Dery said:
Sandalwoody/Musky
Barbershopppy
Ferny

would all be very nice.

Hahaha! Rob to mark my respect for you and as a tribute to this post. I am going to name one of the scents with a y on the end. If the Sandelwood I have makes to to the list of scents then this will be called Sandalwoody. Great stuff. :D

joe mcclaine said:
Sandalwoody has been done before.

Really? I must of missed this one, who does it Joe?

Come on Rob name a scent for the new soap. We will suppose its Sandalwood for the time being.

Fox said:
joe mcclaine said:

Come on Rob name a scent for the new soap. We will suppose its Sandalwood for the time being.

One of the artisan soap makers (and a regular poster) on this forum.

joe mcclaine said:
Fox said:
joe mcclaine said:

One of the artisan soap makers (and a regular poster) on this forum.

I found it on the forum but not at Sharon's website?? " It is aptly named 'woody, because that's the way I would describe it. A masculine aroma!"

BraveBlades said:
as a side note:
favourite scents in general - my wife uses "Aussie" Hair conditioner - i love washing her hair as my hands smell of it for hours afterwards (no idea what the smell is but i love it)

+1000000 on that - if you make a soap that smells of that I will buy it by the tonne!

Otherwise

MWF
Coconut
Anything citrusy
MENTHOL

mikebrownington said:
BraveBlades said:
as a side note:
favourite scents in general - my wife uses "Aussie" Hair conditioner - i love washing her hair as my hands smell of it for hours afterwards (no idea what the smell is but i love it)

+1000000 on that - if you make a soap that smells of that I will buy it by the tonne!

not just me then ? Aussie Volume conditioner with australian hops and aloe vera (is what it says on the bottle)

Back
Top Bottom