2nd shave

hi all

Had my second shave with my trial shavette, went great ! 1 minor nick and a complete shave, couple of tiny patches right under my nostrils, but overall chuffed to bits for my second run, now come payday,I am ready to invest around £120 on a decent round edge straight.. Been looking at a few of the dovos, anyone recommend something for me for that sort of money?

Thanks all :)

hi all

Had my second shave with my trial shavette, went great ! 1 minor nick and a complete shave, couple of tiny patches right under my nostrils, but overall chuffed to bits for my second run, now come payday,I am ready to invest around £120 on a decent round edge straight.. Been looking at a few of the dovos, anyone recommend something for me for that sort of money?

Thanks all :)
If You Want a Shave Ready Dovo..Get One Here..Most Vendors in the UK Sell them from the Factory..They are Not Shave Ready although I Can Hone One for You..The Guy Here Breaks the Factory Seal & Hones them..These are Shave Ready as You get it..They are Actually Nice Shavers..o_O
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dovo-New-...166828?hash=item1c78f157ac:g:9YAAAOSwB09YGdmK

Billy

I can vouch for @Fergiebilly 's recommendation. Though I haven't had the dovo (but instead one of his gold dollars), it had a great edge and was definitely shave ready! Otherwise find something on the buy, sell, trade thread and get fergiebilly to hone it :)

The only thing is with a vintage I don't really know what I'm looking for, but would love one and then get it honed, but don't wanna keep asking if this is any good and doing your head in lol :)

The only thing is with a vintage I don't really know what I'm looking for, but would love one and then get it honed, but don't wanna keep asking if this is any good and doing your head in lol :)
Any SR You are Watching Just PM Me the Link for a Gander..A Few of the Guys on the Forum Do that & it Works Out Well for them..No Problem..:)

Billy

Back
Top Bottom