20% OFF Acqua Di Parma on Escentual

For those who like ADP products (or anything else on their website), Escentual have a 20.15% discount offer. I've used them many times, their service is great.

The ADP Essenza ASL and ASB are already £10 to £15 cheaper than other shops (it's not normal) so an additional 20% is brilliant.

Body cream and powdered soap ordered - your link came at the right time Stavros as I'm just about out of the cream.

If, like me you suffer from dry skin, the AdP cream is very good - just a dab goes a long way. I've never tried the soap yet but the Colonia fragrance is a favourite and they do say that 'layering' helps to keep the scent going. Or maybe that's just marketing B/S.

The shaving soap (it's a cream really) is fantastic Rob. I pretty much have the whole Barbiere range and to be honest I prefer the latest, reformulated versions. I wear their Intensa and Essenza ASL and EDT's, I love them both.

I was gifted the Acqua Di Parma Collezione Barbiere shaving soap/cream for Christmas and it is wonderful stuff. Doesn't really smell like ADP Colonia EDC, but it has a very sophisticated scent nevertheless and lathers beautifully. Very gentle on the skin too. I also received the ADP Bagno alla Colonia shower gel which, although very nice, is probably overpriced for what it is (as are many luxury items IMO).

Stavros / FrankiG: the razorock XXX soap is supposed to be a clone of the ADP scent I believe. Have you tried it and if so how does it compare to the ADP shaving cream in terms of scent and performance?

thoosero said:
Stavros / FrankiG: the razorock XXX soap is supposed to be a clone of the ADP scent I believe. Have you tried it and if so how does it compare to the ADP shaving cream in terms of scent and performance?

I have both. The scents are very similar but I like the old AdP better. I think the XXX is a better performer.

thoosero said:

Sorry, I haven't tried Razorock XXX to compare. Maybe one day...

Stavros said:
The shaving soap (it's a cream really) is fantastic Rob. I pretty much have the whole Barbiere range and to be honest I prefer the latest, reformulated versions. I wear their Intensa and Essenza ASL and EDT's, I love them both.

I used the soap/cream almost exclusively before I joined here and have a brand new jar (presumably the new formula) that was bought for me as a birthday present along with balm and some other goodies. I tend to stick with Colonia although I have some intensa balm as well - just love the smell of AdP and the Eau deT seems to last well.

thoosero said:

To my nose, XXX tries to copy one of the blue AdP fragrances (Blu Mediterraneo). It doesn't smell like any of the Colonia range, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom