15 Head Shaving Tips & Tricks

Excellent! Your routine seems to work very well on you.
In my case, the key is glide and protection, for that purpose I use a fluid/liquid lather built from cream most of the time and I rinse the razor after each passage on the skull. It usually takes 2 passes with a Progress (first at 3.5, second at 1.5).

Interesting video & thanks for posting.I've been shaving my head since I was in my early teens when I often had a Mohican & me & my mates would shave the sides of our heads.Back then it was the ugly white & orange disposable Bic razors with cheap shaving foam.Just over Thirty years later & I am still shaving my head but the hair is gone because of over dying & abusing it over many years hahaha.
I've used every type of razor over the years but always go back to the Wilkinson Sword sensitive disposable.As you are saying in the video it can be enjoyable if done correctly.;)
I thought you could shave perfectly with a shavette or straight and cold water..

I thought you could shave perfectly with a shavette or straight and cold water..
It's all about choice & alternatives.How you feel on the day ;)Cold water shaving works ok for myself.Sometimes I use a straight on my head but I no longer use shavettes.I ditched those long ago.

Back
Top Bottom