RE: My brushes...

Aha!

The internet line is a bit slow here, so as the first pic started to download and appear slowly, I began to see the chair cloth - then I said to myself "...I think I have seen this chair before..."

So it's you! Nice shots (you post a few more over at the other forum...)

Are you happy with the Manchurian? I was on the fence earlier this week when I ordered two more of those LEs, but finally went with my favorite two-band. Decided to skip it for now as it (reportedly) blooms more than the two-band.

Very nice collection you've got there.

Your photo has also been really helpful in enabling me to check out comparative handle sizes and come to the decision that the next Simpson for me is definitely a Tulip 3.

Thanks for posting it up. :)

Nice collection...I'm outta touch, I take it the Beehive and Langness have been recently introdused to the Simpson range.

It's like a double barrelled rip off...Plisson and Rooney in one shot.

antdad said:
Nice collection...I'm outta touch, I take it the Beehive and Langness have been recently introdused to the Simpson range.

Makes a nice change to people ripping off Simpsons...

Perished said:
antdad said:

Makes a nice change to people ripping off Simpsons...

You'd think with their already bloated product range they could or would have come up with something slightly more original.

antdad said:

Tony, I am always impressed by the way you 'sit on the fence' ;)

(PS - The Hive is an old, OLD Simpson design, in production before the Rooney came along.....)

Gary

Happy to concede to Gary, how faithfull is the replica?

Here's my Simpson beehive.

marge+simpson+with+blue+hair+beehive%5B2%5D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom