10% discount at Chemist Direct

There is a 10% discount when you spend over £50 at Chemistdirect, ends tomorrow night. Code FEB10.
They have a range of shaving stuff and fragrances, not bad prices before the discount.

Walkers said:
There is a 10% discount when you spend over £50 at Chemistdirect, ends tomorrow night. Code FEB10.
They have a range of shaving stuff and fragrances, not bad prices before the discount.

Ok, so that's 26 tubes of Ingram Quality Lather Shave at £1.99 each which after discout is £46.57 with free delivery. :angel:

What shaving cream, did I hear you say? This one:

Ingram-Quality-Lather-Shave-1616.jpg

smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

Gairdner said:
Walkers said:

Ok, so that's 26 tubes of Ingram Quality Lather Shave at £1.99 each which after discout is £46.57 with free delivery. :angel:

Never heard of it, are you a fan then?

:icon_biggrin:

Ingram should pay you commission!

SmallBeard said:
Gairdner said:
Walkers said:

Free product would do nicely! :d

Wee wifey came home with four tubes of INGRAMS today and I did a little jig around the living room! :angel::D

Gairdner said:
SmallBeard said:
Gairdner said:
Walkers said:

Free product would do nicely! :d

Wee wifey came home with four tubes of INGRAMS today and I did a little jig around the living room! :angel::D

That could be their television advert!

Women, give your man what he really wants!

Back
Top Bottom