1 Month In

So I got a cheap little kit for Christmas, Baili razor & blades, jaguar brush, and a little metal bowl. I seem to have gone a little bit mad.

IMAG0538_zps65930c06.jpg

I've had to clear out a load of old t-shirts today to make space for that lot.

I've got a nice selection of blades to try thanks to some very generous people on here, a little OC razor that was also PIF'd here, an Astra razor, a Weck shaper, a Le Grelot straight and a cheap strop to practice on.

I've ordered a Vulfix brush, but other than maybe some hones later on, I reckon this lot'll last me years. Just have to stop buying now.

And yes, I do seem to have hoarded a bit of Palmolive thanks to the great scare.

Miles853 said:
Nice little stash you have there.
Keep hidden from SWMBO

I've had a check & reckon she must have 5 times the number of bottles/jars/tubs. Having a shower/bath is like an obstacle course, trying to make sure I don't knock any of her stuff in.

pjgh said:
Quorum at the back ... good lad! :D

It should be compulsory! Unlike some others, there's no chance of the missus borrowing that one.

Is that the Superdrug aftershave to the left of the Old Spice? I like that - don't like the Boots shave cream though and I've still not got round to giving Ingrams a go.

LeeBot said:
Is that the Superdrug aftershave to the left of the Old Spice? I like that - don't like the Boots shave cream though and I've still not got round to giving Ingrams a go.

It is, with the Boots Freshwood next to it. I had a little spending session at Superdrug after someone on here said they had a sale on, so I blame TSR! The Boots cream has done OK so far but nothing special.

mrjackoboy said:
Very impressive for just one month of software......wait till you get the need for more hardware lol

rob

I see a day coming when there's a battle over bathroom space. My poor hardware is perched on top of a cabinet chock full of the missus' potions.

Simples

Plan A-
Buy a new house with another bathroom. Cheap at the price to keep your love of all things shaving healthy

Plan B-
Act all manly, throw her stuff on a heap on the floor to secure extra space.
Just say your the man of the house, The King of the castle. She'll understand.

**Prior to carrying out plan B know where your nearest A&E department is***

Miles853 said:
Simples

Plan A-
Buy a new house with another bathroom. Cheap at the price to keep your love of all things shaving healthy

Plan B-
Act all manly, throw her stuff on a heap on the floor to secure extra space.
Just say your the man of the house, The King of the castle. She'll understand.

**Prior to carrying out plan B know where your nearest A&E department is***

Plan A it is then!

I've got 4 motorbikes in my garage, I think if I push anything else I may be in hot water! If only it was warm enough and I had room to shave in the garage.

Or juggle the bikes around a bit to make room for a sink in the garage...
Just think how manly that kit would look sharing some angle iron utility shelving with bits of bike engine and your favourite lid!

EDIT:
If your garage is anything like mine, shaving on a fresh winters morn' will be a bracing experience too!

Back
Top Bottom