Barbaros and Rocnel: Adjustable razor

Ready to have your mind blown?
I present to you...a Rocnel-Barbaros collaboration resulting in a stainless steel adjustable razor

Availability: TBD - but sooner than you might think
Material: Stainless Steel
Production: CNC Machined
Where to buy: Presumably Extrashaving - but still TDB

2wf0o60.jpg

s1j24w.jpg

rhjtht.jpg

29wptfl.jpg

2wdbjg1.jpg

Ready to have your mind blown?
I present to you...a Rocnel-Barbaros collaboration resulting in a stainless steel adjustable razor

Availability: TBD - but sooner than you might think
Material: Stainless Steel
Production: CNC Machined
Where to buy: Presumably Extrashaving - but still TDB

2wf0o60.jpg

s1j24w.jpg

rhjtht.jpg

29wptfl.jpg

2wdbjg1.jpg
Ok, mind blown! Must have one! Can you keep us up to date with developments, where, when, how much...please.

Ok, mind blown! Must have one! Can you keep us up to date with developments, where, when, how much...please.

Will, do. It might be on sale sooner than you think. Last I heard was that the first batch might be on sale already early September but I'll keep my ears to the ground and see what/if any news there are as they move into production with it.

This razor looks amazing. As Dowsing said, I believe this is a first for an adjustable to be stainless steel. Just amazes me that for the longest time, the only new adjustables were the Merkurs and now Rockwell, Parker and B&R are coming out with an adjustable. Kind of like the Feather AC format safety razor. For a long time it was the Cobra and Mongoose. Now a bunch of folks are getting in the game and some are heavy hitters like Ikon and ATT.

I like the look of this very much. What's even more appealing to me is that it seems as if it might have a range of adjustment and aggression nearer to the Progress, and a lot less like the Futur; a razor I have never got on with. I hope that's so.

Not quite following you on this. The link showed how the razor would load/unload/adjust. did not show interchangeable handles.

I'm guessing the interchangeable handle bit is the way the razor has been designed from the pic's i've seen of it being taken apart the handle will not be fixed to the head so it should allow for a different handle to be used but as the adjustment markings are on the handle this will be an issue unless they are willing to make handles of different length...

Back
Top Bottom