Zingari man soap

I had a few samples and it's a great soap, but personally I think Ariana & Evans Kaizen base is the best money can buy right now & their scents blow away Zingari which is feeble in scent strength IMO. I know you didn't ask for that, but you'll be money ahead to heed it + get a better shave + smell better.

I had a few samples and it's a great soap, but personally I think Ariana & Evans Kaizen base is the best money can buy right now & their scents blow away Zingari which is feeble in scent strength IMO. I know you didn't ask for that, but you'll be money ahead to heed it + get a better shave + smell better.
i agree agree with what your saying on scent profile however it's still a wonderful soap.
I have half a dozen Ariana & Evans and the profile is defo better or should i say stronger.
There's an argument to say it's a better soap also but i'm genuinely unsure

Thank you for that I've just ordered A&E canabliss santal recently should be arriving soon so think I will give the zingari a miss then and have a look a what else A&E have to offer

Thank you for that I've just ordered A&E canabliss santal recently should be arriving soon so think I will give the zingari a miss then and have a look a what else A&E have to offer
Don't be put off by Zingari Man they are class however as i said earlier the scent profile of some A&E are better but certainly not all the ones iv tried

the scents may not be as strong as other US artisans (good for people who have a reaction to heavily fragranced products), but their performance makes up for it. Face feels smooth and soft after a shave. Not had a bad shave with Zingari man stuff

Thanks for the reply's may well be one il give a go in the future but at the moment gonna hold off see what new scents they bring out as there isn't many they do at the minute hence getting a few different opinions before jumping in, had been looking at the socialite as I like lighter brighter citrus scents but not sure on the gin, maybe something better will come along scent wise

the scents may not be as strong as other US artisans (good for people who have a reaction to heavily fragranced products), but their performance makes up for it. Face feels smooth and soft after a shave. Not had a bad shave with Zingari man stuff
Agree with this with reactions funnily enough I've just been using the Stirling Christmas Eve which I half expected to react to the strong fragrance but i was surprised when i didn't but yet tobs jermyn street made specially for sensitive skin gives me a reaction in minutes yet I love that scent, find it so strange that something targeted at sensitive skin causes more issues than a scent that didn't really give fragrance reactions a second thought

Agree and also good for those who don't a hint or more of tobacco in nearly every scent variant

Back
Top Bottom