YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme

I like the scent of PAA CaD and Fine American Blend. I've heard that Rive Gauche is similar but it's no longer available. Is there anything similar available?

I can only find the women's perfume of it?
Haha you’re right that will perhaps explain why when I did a snifter it wasn’t what I was expecting and I knew it wasn’t for me bit of an old fashioned perfumy scent it actually put me off trying the American blend...I’m now going to pick some up along with the aftershave splash

Azzaro pour homme is suppose to be similar I have never had YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme, I have tried CAD and from what I remember it is more sweet and powdery but the scent is definitely there in Azzaro Pour Homme which I do have and is one of my favourites , I would send you some Chris but you are not allowed to post alcohol from here to the UK.

Azzaro pour homme is suppose to be similar I have never had YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme, I have tried CAD and from what I remember it is more sweet and powdery but the scent is definitely there in Azzaro Pour Homme which I do have and is one of my favourites , I would send you some Chris but you are not allowed to post alcohol from here to the UK.
No worries Russ and thank you for the suggestion. I can probably track down a sample on eBay

Is it this stuff Russ?:

It's about as close to Rive Gauche as is Mr. Bean to Mr. Universe.

I had a "can" of the vintage Edp RG and also the AS. It's a nice scent, but there are better. Fine American Blend is about as close as you're gonna get.

Yeah they are a bit different, both come under the barbershop umbrella though.

You're best best Boycie, is to join some Facebook fragrance groups such as this and put up wanted adverts... Looking at completed sales the last one was BNIB 80ml and sold for £48.

Yeah they are a bit different, both come under the barbershop umbrella though.

You're best best Boycie, is to join some Facebook fragrance groups such as this and put up wanted adverts... Looking at completed sales the last one was BNIB 80ml and sold for £48.

Thanks James

Seems to be a bottle here so might save you a bit on the YSL. I have Azzaro and Rive Gauche and they aren't really all that similar.

Back
Top Bottom