Youtube shavers.......

Similarly; I've stopped watching quite a few watch reviewers on YouTube, due to the blatant marketing. To be honest some of whom were open enough about receiving the gift etc. However, like yourself, it's like watching a 20min advert. Shame really.

Maybe a coincidence; but when Youtube changed their rules on "monetization" - the money channel owners could make from posting videos - some shavers dropped off posting - or changed tactics Maybe I spend too much time on Youtube.

Last edited:
I found cheapshaver and Steve Faragher (when he made the video) to be the more honest reviewer. If they didn't like something they would just tell. But I do agree that most of them seems to find "lovely" everything they use. apparently their mileage won't vary

I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Sinatra Lennon" (YouTube). He always gives an honest review of what he is sent. And quite jolly too.

Found it;
I have that razor, and he's right, potentially dangerous, gave me the biggest gash on my face I ever got. However, it was from the 2 x side tabs that stick out, not the actual shaving surface! I twisted the razor around and the sharp tab cut straight into me. Ever since then, I have simply broke the tabs off as the razor does give a decent shave...