Youtube shave videos

Blade Gate - never heard of this drama........& the old "they sent me for free" - know exactly what you mean Wayne

99% of shave videos are simply done to show off razors and that they have the latest and greatest soaps.

Never seen a shave review of someone using a travel tech and erasmic.... always seems to be 15-30 dollar soap and 200$ razors.

The funniest shave video I saw was a 14 year old kid from Singapore doing an "instructional" shave video on basics of using a DE razor. Funny thing is, I think it would have taken him 10 years to grow a 5 oclock shadow.

Give it a go Wayne, I'll watch your video's,
If there was anything new to add to wet shaving I would. New razors don't need a half hour video, neither does a new tub of soap. At the end of the day you lather up, stick a blade in and off you go. Nothing new under the sun......oh and I dont like just shaving in my underpants.

And I was so looking forward to the video of you shaving in your knickers! You and Geo FatBoy: you could shave his back, and he could shave yours -- R41s and Feather blades, of course.

Nick shaves often uses soaps like Arko and often run of the mill razors so I disagree withy you saying they only use 15-30 dollar soaps and $200 razors.