Your Underrated Soaps

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
Using the House Of Mammoth today got me thinking it’s not something i see on here to often, in fact i could count on my one hand the amount of times iv seen it here.
I now have two of these and think they are class.
The post shave feel is possibly one of the best iv tried.

What soaps do you guys use that you think others should give a try

Using the House Of Mammoth today got me thinking it’s not something i see on here to often, in fact i could count on my one hand the amount of times iv seen it here.
I now have two of these and think they are class.
The post shave feel is possibly one of the best iv tried.

What soaps do you guys use that you think others should give a try
Agreed - house of mammoth makes amazing soaps - as well as scents!

summer break soaps are another good one that’s not showing up here often at all! I haven’t explored much of their offering - only couple of samples and got one full soap ‘back to school’ - but it’s a really easy to lather with very good base!

Southern witchcrafts is another one that doesn’t seem to be showing up here much - although here id argue that the wickhams base is a bit better. But the scents that southern witchcrafts do are definitely worth exploring - very interesting and not common scents. Wouldn’t recommend blind buying for majority of them!

This guy:

I e-mailed him to see if he will ship intl. and will post his reply as soon as I hear. I am preparing a shipment to go overseas to the Emporium and will try to remember to toss in a sample. ;)

Last edited:

summer break soaps are another good one that’s not showing up here often at all! I haven’t explored much of their offering - only couple of samples and got one full soap ‘back to school’ - but it’s a really easy to lather with very good base!

Southern witchcrafts is another one that doesn’t seem to be showing up here much - although here id argue that the wickhams base is a bit better. But the scents that southern witchcrafts do are definitely worth exploring - very interesting and not common scents. Wouldn’t recommend blind buying for majority of them!
Are the Southern Witchcraft soaps all vegan ?

Mike, what "torpedoed" Mammoth as well as Southern Witchcraft right out of the chute were some reviews by at that time one of the most watched Youtube reviewers. Of course, in a World brimming with top tier stuff most buyers nowadays are only interested in the cream of the crop.

Mike, what "torpedoed" Mammoth as well as Southern Witchcraft right out of the chute were some reviews by at that time one of the most watched Youtube reviewers. Of course, in a World brimming with top tier stuff most buyers nowadays are only interested in the cream of the crop.

Thanks for the info
i’ll have a right good look at it after work

I don’t think iv ever tried Vegan soaps although i do have A&E Shaving butters in the house which i’m looking forward to using however i don’t think i would go down the vegan route just because it’s vegan
I know what you mean! I’m the same - I won’t go vegan soap route just because of it… in all honesty - I didn’t have a clue that those were vegan until after I had them!

Wickhams, Southern witchcrafts, MDC - they all produce vegan soaps I believe. I think another one is caties bubbles. Heard good stuff of A&E shaving butters but haven’t tried them myself!

I thought that was a clip of the reviews but it appears to be a movie clip

I know what you mean! I’m the same - I won’t go vegan soap route just because of it… in all honesty - I didn’t have a clue that those were vegan until after I had them!

Wickhams, Southern witchcrafts, MDC - they all produce vegan soaps I believe. I think another one is caties bubbles. Heard good stuff of A&E shaving butters but haven’t tried them myself!
Saponificio Varesino is Vegan and for me one of the best soaps on the planet, the new Tabac is Vegan and excellent , Laugar , and Pannacrema to name just a few.

Saponificio Varesino is Vegan and for me one of the best soaps on the planet, the new Tabac is Vegan and excellent , Laugar , and Pannacrema to name just a few.
Oh agree! Forgot that SV was also vegan! Got 3 of their soaps and love them all! Others I haven’t used (I’ve used tabac but in tallow formula) but heard good stuff of Laugar !

iv actually never heard of Laugar so that’s a new one for me although i don’t want any vegan soaps really.
iv got three in the house i haven’t used yet & im sure that’s enough on the vegan front

+1 on Summer Break. Really decent base and competitively priced

Back
Top Bottom