Your opinions please

I've been a keen photography for some years now, a couple of years ago I decided to create my own website and upload some of my images, the site's been there since 2015.

Anyhow I wondered if you had a moment you could pop over to the site and give me your thoughts and opinions please.

Just a head's up the site has a full page slide show when loaded, depending on your connection speed it might not load too quickly (something I probably need to sort out).

Here's the link

Hi Patrick, you have some interesting pictures there, I like landscapes so those stood out to me not to say that your other photographs are not interesting, they are. Thank you for sharing . P.

Some nice photos, I personaly like your BW street stuff but your landscape are pretty nice too. Keep up the good work. B.

Interesting photos Patrick. Thanks for sharing. Of course we do have at least one professional photographer amongst our ranks. I'm sure @Digimonkey would like to cast his creative eye over your work.

Thanks for flagging that up B. - @PatrickF - there are are some really solid pictures on your site. I most enjoyed the portraits personally. I look forward to you updating it with new pictures. Keep up the good work - yours - I.