Your favourite tallow soap

I have to admit, I'm thoroughly enjoying Stirling Soaps at the moment. Shame they're so much more expensive over here than in the states but I shan't complain! Still looking to trade out some of my soaps for some more Stirling so get in touch gents!

I have to admit, I'm thoroughly enjoying Stirling Soaps at the moment. Shame they're so much more expensive over here than in the states but I shan't complain! Still looking to trade out some of my soaps for some more Stirling so get in touch gents!
Which Stirling soaps have you tried?
I guess my favourites are Margaritas.....
Texas on Fire and Ozark mountains. A have a few more than I don't use as much...

The last time I checked the prices here weren't too bad but the postage was more than any other retailer that I buy from.... £3.99 IIRC

I've tried a sample of Magaritas. Also currently have Lemon Chill, Arkadia, Mountain Man and Piacenza. All lovely.

Stirling Texas on fire have the scent spot on imo, won't be everyones cup of tea but what is? P.

Executive Man is Stirling's No. 1 seller. It resembles Creed Aventus and FWIW women dig it. As well, their Arkadia is a perfect clone of Terre d'Hermes and their Stirling Spice is dead on for vintage Old Spice to my nose.

Arkadia is bang on with TdH too. haven't tried executive man but I bet it's pretty close too.
I haven't tried executive man but I'd like to try it.

The other Stirling soaps that I currently have are Barbershop ( I much prefer PAA CAD) Black Cerry, Coniferous, Mountain Man, Paraoh's Dreamsicle (very nive citrus scent)
Scott Pine Sheep (great post shave), Stirling Gentleman (another favourite ).