Your Dream Razor?

I Genuinely don’t think i have a dream razor
i can buy more expensive but is it better ?
i very much doubt they are.
i can’t see any razor shaving better than a Rockwell 6s ( laugh if you may )
I guess if i had a dream to would be to have every British vintage razor in my birth year if possible which is 66 or Certainly a lot from pre war, Razors with History & stories.
I Think this dream is very easy to obtain but i’m fussy on condition & that means case & paperwork.

I’ve owned my dream razor for many years: an early English flat bottomed, fat handle Gillette Tech. Replated beautifully by Prestige Plating in Mexborough. I stuffed the hollow handle with tungsten fisherman’s putty and great has grown to legendary. I’ve decided to make a nice leather case for it using some lovely J E Sedgwick bridle shoulder at 3mm thick and line it with Hebridean mermaid ginger minge hair.

I’ve owned my dream razor for many years: an early English flat bottomed, fat handle Gillette Tech. Replated beautifully by Prestige Plating in Mexborough. I stuffed the hollow handle with tungsten fisherman’s putty and great has grown to legendary. I’ve decided to make a nice leather case for it using some lovely J E Sedgwick bridle shoulder at 3mm thick and line it with Hebridean mermaid ginger minge hair.
Agree with the English flat bottom tech, great razor. Now about the supplier of the Hebridean mermaid ginger minge hair. :ROFLMAO:

Every time I hear the "Sirens' call" of artisan razors I genuflect at the altar of the Tech. I can find no DE razor that suits me better. I am reminded of the words the legendary Buffalo Bill said in his twilight years regarding the old percussion Remington revolver he had carried and later gave to a friend:

This old Remington revolver. I carried and used for many years in Indian Wars and Buffalo killing. And it never failed me...

Que?

Not Scouse pseudo blonde then.
Och man, de ye no ken that Hebridean mermaid minge purity cannae be beat? The pure, salt-washed virgin ginger, uncheesed by lustful knob, softened by the cold clear seas and multiple fish oil treatments, harvested by swinging Claymore then magically woven by Island Pixies into a fabric so sturdy yet so soft it defies all science can comprehend. Don’t be fobbed off by manky Scouse pseudo-blonde hair that has been subjected to a hard working life roaming the docks for custom and battered by years of cheese filth and rotten fish. No sir, only Hebridean will do so insist on the genuine, true product purchased direct from yon Pixies.

Och man, de ye no ken that Hebridean mermaid minge purity cannae be beat? The pure, salt-washed virgin ginger, uncheesed by lustful knob, softened by the cold clear seas and multiple fish oil treatments, harvested by swinging Claymore then magically woven by Island Pixies into a fabric so sturdy yet so soft it defies all science can comprehend. Don’t be fobbed off by manky Scouse pseudo-blonde hair that has been subjected to a hard working life roaming the docks for custom and battered by years of cheese filth and rotten fish. No sir, only Hebridean will do so insist on the genuine, true product purchased direct from yon Pixies.

This might be one of my favourite posts I've read on this forum.

Fine work my good sir, fine work.

Blackland Injector

Preach GIF

Back
Top Bottom