Your best shave razor?

I have been buying a few razors and trying them, and up to now I would say the best shave comes from the Rocket HD which was the first razor I bought, from Discodaz. A close second is the 1912 Ever Ready which I bought as an introduction to SE shaving. It might even be better than the HD but tbh I haven't perfected my technique enough to tell for sure.
I would be interested to know what you folks regard as your best shave razor!

Be very interesting to see if there are re occuring models
Happy to help. I tried the NeoGam, Trumpf slant, Wolfman, OneBlade and R41 on pass arounds and they are up there with the best. They are the best. From the razors I actually own, the bakelite Merkur 45, Digress on 5, 1912 (shimmed) and a bunch of injectors give equally great results. Including the Bunny V3. I must have forgotten some...

Not tried the 1912 shimmed, tried it twice without and liked it

No expert by any means being new to this return to DE but for me my R89 on an ATT Colossus does a mighty fine job. I would also include the Ikon SB as being the 'closest' and I shall be trying it on my new DIY handle this evening to see if it can be further tamed.

Would have to be the Wolfman WR1-DC ...... Or the Eclipse Red Ring ..........

I tend toward heavy and aggressive razors .......... But these two take the absolute piss for efficiency ....... To say nothing of how mild they feel .........