Your best DE razor

@Sgt Barnes - Some people simply like some variety, and also appreciate the look and feel-in-the-hand of different razors. I have an Above the Tie R1, which I used just this week, and it's a fine razor, but I also like other razors which also give a fine shave in a slightly different way. Tomorrow I'll use the Dorco PL-602 which is as comfortable and efficient as the ATT R1, but has a different look and feel (plus is $180 cheaper).

the EJ head is the same regardless of what EJ razor your holding. As a result the 120$ EJ89 with gold finish and faux pearl handle isn't exactly something you would take to a camping trip, but you WOULD take the 30$ EJ89 basic model you own.

Some guys here shave with razors in the 3-700$ range daily. Cant really take them out of the house.

Been wet shaving for a few years now because I needed to find some way to enjoy shaving which I've always found to be a chore. Thanks to this forum am really enjoying it and have made it a daily and sometimes even a twice daily ritual. Own a few DEs but just bought a Merkur 37C slant edge and I'll never go back. Its now my go to razor and I'll be looking for another few slant edges to rotate my shaves!!