Yet Another Collection !!!

If you want to use the 25 fibre tip then look out for a parker pen called a big red if you get one then inside you will have front and back caps That You Can Attach to a standard Rollerball Refill Which Will Make It work in the 45

If you want to use the 25 fibre tip then look out for a parker pen called a big red if you get one then inside you will have front and back caps That You Can Attach to a standard Rollerball Refill Which Will Make It work in the 45
[/quote]

Sorry how does that work ? I have just got them out and tried to put a rollerball refil in the fibre tip body and its too thick. I've seem what you mean and there are just the shims available but won't they just make it thicker. The old fibre refills seem thinner.

[attachment=8328]

Fibre right
Roller left

Or have they changed the rollerball thickness as it is an old refil ?

Northam Saint said:

Sorry how does that work ? I have just got them out and tried to put a rollerball refil in the fibre tip body and its too thick. I've seem what you mean and there are just the shims available but won't they just make it thicker. The old fibre refills seem thinner.

Fibre right
Roller left

Or have they changed the rollerball thickness as it is an old refil ?
[/quote]

Or did you mean ballpoint ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Parker-Big-Red-Ball-Pen-convertor-New-old-Stock-/270337988637?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ef166581d

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377105028.815236.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 22