Yet Another Collection !!!

Northam Saint said:
No where near your collection, but a couple of nice ones the Harlequins are nice (fountain and pencil) and of course the Duofold (bargain at £25 a few years ago). Unfortunately the 25 is a fibre tip and they are hard to get a hold of and seem to dry up pretty quick.

The British Gas Rollerball is a fairly limited one, it was given to staff back in the day when they had introduced monthly payments and celebrates 500,000 being set up. SWMBO and I are both ex British Gas.

If you want to use the 25 fibre tip then look out for a parker pen called a big red if you get one then inside you will have front and back caps That You Can Attach to a standard Rollerball Refill Which Will Make It work in the 45

If you want to use the 25 fibre tip then look out for a parker pen called a big red if you get one then inside you will have front and back caps That You Can Attach to a standard Rollerball Refill Which Will Make It work in the 45
[/quote]

Sorry how does that work ? I have just got them out and tried to put a rollerball refil in the fibre tip body and its too thick. I've seem what you mean and there are just the shims available but won't they just make it thicker. The old fibre refills seem thinner.

[attachment=8328]

Fibre right
Roller left

Or have they changed the rollerball thickness as it is an old refil ?

Northam Saint said:

Sorry how does that work ? I have just got them out and tried to put a rollerball refil in the fibre tip body and its too thick. I've seem what you mean and there are just the shims available but won't they just make it thicker. The old fibre refills seem thinner.

Fibre right
Roller left

Or have they changed the rollerball thickness as it is an old refil ?
[/quote]

Or did you mean ballpoint ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Parker-Big-Red-Ball-Pen-convertor-New-old-Stock-/270337988637?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ef166581d

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377105028.815236.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377105028.815236.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom