Yaqi Sagrada Familia - <£4 Monday 18/05 @ 08:00 (AliExpress)

Arguably Yaqi's best brush. When AE's 20th sale of 2020 gets underway on Monday, you could own one of these for under £4 delivered.

#Aliexpress ï¿¡11.63 | Yaqi 24MM Sagrada Familia Black/White Tuxedo Synthetic Fibre Resin Handle Men Wet Shave Brushes

Arguably Yaqi's best brush. When AE's 20th sale of 2020 gets underway on Monday, you could own one of these for under £4 delivered.

#Aliexpress ï¿¡11.63 | Yaqi 24MM Sagrada Familia Black/White Tuxedo Synthetic Fibre Resin Handle Men Wet Shave Brushes

You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll forget about this on Monday morning......

It pays to have it in your cart ready to checkout straight away when the AliExpress sale starts. These deals occur quite frequently though so don't worry if you've missed this one.

Yaqi are selling these with a 'defect' handle for less than £6 delivered. I believe others have bought defects from Yaqi before and been unable to identify the defect. Could be a bargain:

ï¿¡5.45 | Yaqi Defect Handle 24MM Sagrada Familia Fan Shape Tuxedo Resin Handle Men Wet Shave Brushes
Aye cheers Boycie...ordered one on Tuesday at over double the price:rolleyes:

Yaqi are selling these with a 'defect' handle for less than £6 delivered. I believe others have bought defects from Yaqi before and been unable to identify the defect. Could be a bargain:

ï¿¡5.45 | Yaqi Defect Handle 24MM Sagrada Familia Fan Shape Tuxedo Resin Handle Men Wet Shave Brushes

Chris, good spot there. It has a fan shaped knot as well, which I like. I might pick up a few to pass on.

I was expecting the same shape and loft as my previous Segrada Familia. I have two short fans instead of the normal bulb...
The site says fan type, the 1 I bought months ago was tuxedo type. The new one is a bit smaller, about same size as my old Omega and MÜHLE / NOM boar brushes.
This evening I'll see how it works.

Back
Top Bottom