Yaqi Rainbow - £4 Delivered (AliExpress)

I'm sure they'll ship from China, though.

Just a note of caution for anyone getting their hopes up, I'm sure in the past they've bumped the price of a brush I was after down but removed the free shipping. Still cheaper overall, but not the bargain that I was expecting.

I saw it as well, but I wonder if it's including shipping costs: now it's € 14 including shipment from Spain. But well I saw they also having this razor in sale for € 11 and if you spend atleast € 14,14 you can than use an select coupon of € 1,88.

#Aliexpress € 14,14 | Yaqi Matte Black Color Brass Handle Double Edge Single Blade Men's Shaving Safety Razor

To be honest, I have been waiting for over a week to see a discount and my suspicion was right: they gonna have a AliExpress sale, within two days. They seem to have one atleast every month

Swedish people have to pay a fixed cost levy for imports from China, so it wouldn't really be a bargain in the end.

Good spot though Chris. Even though I already own the brush I might buy another one to give us a present.

One small word of caution though, if Yaqi have a few items on sale there is a chance they might only have limited stock where it can be the first to access the special prices can take advantage of the offer; they had a few problems along those lines the last time they had special offers at such reduced prices.

I managed to order it for € 3,90 from Spain, by having it already in my shopping cart and going directly to checkout after the sale-price became active. So it worked for me

The funny thing though is, that Spain suddenly has no supply anymore and China only had like 8 for € 3,90 and now it's again € 13,93 total. So I guess they only had a limited number of brushes available at sale price, which are already gone now!

I like to think I've played a part in your bargain. As my new friend in The Netherlands, you can help me secure some cheap De Vergulde Hand in the future

Apparently the Shipping from Spain wasn't available to Ireland, so I had to order from China...

I like to think I've played a part in your bargain. As my new friend in The Netherlands, you can help me secure some cheap De Vergulde Hand in the future
Sure, I would even drive by myself to the United Kingdom as soon as it's allowed again. But the Vergulde Hand isn't that cheap anymore, it's now € 2,99 at the supermarket I work. Sometimes there are promotions, but in general I would say: you got better stuff in the UK, like Ingram.

Looks like I missed out on this deal. I remember they did this once before in a sale...they only had a sale price for a limited amount of brushes (suppose it makes sense otherwise they wouldnt make a profit).

Maybe its just as well...I dont NEED anymore brushes

Managed to pick up 100 Bic Platinum Chrome blades for £11 delivered from Turkey in the AE sale. Never tried them before so why not jump straight in with 100?

Managed to pick up 100 Bic Platinum Chrome blades for £11 delivered from Turkey in the AE sale. Never tried them before so why not jump straight in with 100?
I decided for myself, to only buy the brush: because I have excellent safety razors, and blades. Only my shaving brush is a bit wore out, but surprisingly still performs very good for a cheap Omega boar brush